Looking for Outstanding Janitorial Service?
When it comes to having strangers take care of your personal property, it’s important to scrutinize your options. PDX Cleaning makes finding a janitorial service in Eugene, OR easy. With over fifteen years of experience in the industry, we’ve perfected our methods and know-how to deliver superior results every time.
Many home and business owners have heard the horror stories of commercial cleaners cutting corners and using ineffective tricks to save time and energy. But we’ve been in the business long enough to know that good cleaning requires brains and muscle.
We know that mineral deposits can’t be removed with all-purpose cleaners and electric mops just leave smudges on bamboo floors. Want to know more pro tips on how to keep your indoor areas truly clean? Choose PDX Cleaning.
What sets us apart from the competition?
All of our cleaners are committed to their jobs and have been background checked and recommended by their former employers. We promise:
- Our cleaners take pride in their work and fix problems reported within 24 hours at no extra cost.
- To use only safe, effective, commercial-grade non-toxic products.
- We are bonded, licensed, and have been delivering the best housekeeping in Eugene for over 15 years.
- To communicate regularly about the work we perform on your property
What Cleaning Services Do We Offer in Eugene OR?
PDX Cleaning is a full-service cleaning company with services ranging from one-time move-out cleaning to weekly visits. We gladly offer these services for residents and business owners in Eugene OR:
- Residential Cleaning
- Move Out Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Day Porter Service
- Window Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Party Cleanup
Office Janitorial Service for Busy Managers and Business Owners
Have you read the studies about how clean offices lead to increased productivity? We have! Here’s a brief rundown:
- Increased productivity –Surveys have indicated that employees feel more productive in an environment that feels, looks, and is clean. Working in a stuffy workplace with poorly maintained HVAC systems and eternally grimy restrooms is distracting. In fact, an independent study from HLW International LLP has confirmed this, concluding that productivity increases an average of 5 percent in a clean work environment.
- Reduced sick days– The Minnesota Department of Health found a 3 to 8 percent performance loss due to dust and allergen exposure. By hiring a professional janitorial service, employees benefit from reduced allergens, bacteria, and germs.
Call today for janitorial services in Eugene OR that raise the bar on clean…and on office productivity!
To us, cleaning means more than “dusting and dashing.” Our team works collaboratively to make sure we cover the details – starting from the initial walkthrough to securing the building after we leave.
Count on us to think of the things other janitorial companies overlook.
Our Janitorial Service is available in these areas to serve you:
We proudly offer other services in Eugene, OR:
Eugene is a city in the U.S. state of Oregon, in the Pacific Northwest. It is at the southern end of the verdant Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers, about 50 miles (80 km) east of the Oregon Coast.
As of the 2010 census, Eugene had a population of 156,185; it is the county seat of Lane County and the state’s third most populous city after Portland and Salem, though recent state estimates suggest its population may have surpassed Salem’s.
The Eugene-Springfield, Oregon metropolitan statistical area (MSA) is the 146th largest metropolitan statistical area in the US and the third-largest in the state, behind the Portland Metropolitan Area and the Salem Metropolitan Area.
The city’s population for 2019 was estimated to be 172,622 by the U.S. Census.
Eugene is home to the University of Oregon, Bushnell University, and Lane Community College Several spots within Eugene are believed to be an inspiration for locations in The Simpsons.
This includes Max’s Tavern and the Oregon Pioneer statue on campus.
The city is noted for its natural environment, recreational opportunities (especially bicycling, running/jogging, rafting, and kayaking), and focus on the arts, along with its history of civil unrest, protests, and green activism.
Eugene’s official slogan is “A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors”. It is also referred to as the “Emerald City” and as “Track Town, USA”.